Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of your reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how do i patent an idea good an inspiration you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current new product ideas and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, Invent Help to they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.