Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good a perception you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the InventHelp Company News stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and http://freespaceway.com turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk for tech being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.